Change and Intensity of weather effects on our Health and Mood. Specially our delicate skin accepts weather’s after effects very fastly. Thats why its necessary to take care of our skin according to the weather.
In Summer hot wind and Sun burn our skin and make it dark and dull. So make sure to apply Sun Block before you got out. Usually its thought that Sun Block is only useful when we are going out, but its not the right concept. Intensity of weather effects on skin either you are out of stay at home.
House hold ladies use Sun Block before cooking. There are some useful and home made Sun Blocks and Masks that keep your skin fresh and healthy even in Summer.
How to make Home Made Sun Block:-
- Take Pulp of a small tomato and apply on your face. Wash your face after 20 minutes with simple water. It may prevents from skin burning.
- Yogurt + tomato and flour take it equal quantity. Mix it well and apply this paste for 20 minutes.
- Grind fresh mint leaves apply on your face for 15 minutes. Then wash your face and feel the Glow.
- Fresh mint leaves boil in 4 glass water. After getting cold fill into a spray bottle. All the day spray on your face after some time and keep the bottle on a cold place.
- Lemon juice + Turmeric Powder mix it and apply on your face. After 20 minutes rub slowly and take it off and wash face with water.
- Mint leaves add in your bath tub. It will refresh you and also gives a soothing feel.